New Here

Options
My Name is Leeanne...nick name weewham. I have been a diabetic sience 1995. I have gained about 30 lbs sience then or more and I am ready to get going on a lifestyle change.
I enjoy scrapbooking, spending time with family and friends, going to cocerts, listening to all kinds of music, I am a christain, and reading good books...espicaly biographys.
Been married to a wonderful man name Jamey for going on 15 yrs 2010. We have no kids but were foster parents for a while until I became sick. We do have 2 cats and 2 dogs we love vary much.
Not sure what else to say but if you want to know anything please do ask.:tongue:

Replies

• lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome Leeanne! I agree that this is a great site. I just started recently and love it. Hope you're able to a achieve your goals. You can do it!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Well wishes to you on your weight loss journey! There's nothing like making some life style changes to better our health! They do take time, but you're motivated and will do a wonderful job. This site has a lot to offer, easy to use tools, great friends, endless support, motivation and inspiration here!

Ami
  • kiwiraz
    Options
    most of the women in my family are diabetic and I know how much of a struggle it can be. That's why I am here. Just know that you can do amazing things!! Good luck to you on your journey, it will be well worth it. :happy:
  • hollandlop
    Options
    i am a christian too! hope u do well.
  • weewham
    Options
    Thank you all for the well wishes! I know I can do it with support!!