Options
SW 197.5
CW:188
GW: ???

DAY 1 - 2nd week results

rgg.png

2nd week- 4th week

fef.png

Down 10 lbs and some inches! They say month 2 is where the results are, pshhh :). looking forward to my recovery week and new workouts. Keep pressing play ya'll!!

Replies

• 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You're looking slim and trim!!! Wish I could see the other half of the picture!! But I can still tell you look great!!
  • Kaylee_Jeanelle
    Options
    Anyone have a clue how to resize these pics lol i tried through photobucket.
  • Kaylee_Jeanelle
    Options
    fixed! lol
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I hope I can get similar results (only on week 2) :-)
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    looking good! I am on my 2nd week. I really dont feel like i have a difference. I should take pictures ;) When did you start loosing? I haven't lost any lbs yet. Are you sticking to the insanity meal plan or just eating better? Keep up the good work! and keep digging!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It's amazing how much 10 lbs makes a difference! Keep it up :smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Excellent work.....Amazing results in a month times....I will definitely be re-visiting the program come November.....You look amazing...Keep going...
  • StoriFaye
    Options
    Awesome! I am in my second week of the Insanity program. Not losing weight : (
    But can tell a difference in how my body looks. Thanks for the motivation to keep going!
  • Kaylee_Jeanelle
    Options
    looking good! I am on my 2nd week. I really dont feel like i have a difference. I should take pictures ;) When did you start loosing? I haven't lost any lbs yet. Are you sticking to the insanity meal plan or just eating better? Keep up the good work! and keep digging!

The first week and a half I lost 5lbs mostly water probably. I started after eating junk for a while. I don't follow the meal plan but I keep my protein high.
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW ARE YOU LOOKING GREAT!!! congrats!!

can't wait to see the final results!
  • pattybear59
    Options
    Omg u look great.. I'm on my 2nd week too but I haven't seen any results yet.. What do u log in when inputting your exercise.. I've been inputting calisthenics... And I'm trying my best to keep a 1200 calorie intake..
  • Drea89
    Drea89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Omg u look great.. I'm on my 2nd week too but I haven't seen any results yet.. What do u log in when inputting your exercise.. I've been inputting calisthenics... And I'm trying my best to keep a 1200 calorie intake..

you are definately not eating enough to be doing such an intense workout. you will not see much result because you body will hold on to EVERYTHING in order to fuel itself for the workout
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!