WarriorXFit

Options
Has anyone ever tried the videos on WarriorXFit? My friend wants me to start doing them with her, but I am looking for feedback on it. Does the workout really kick your butt? I normally do 35-50mins of cardio a day and this is only 20mins. We would be working out during the time I usually go to the gym, so I can't do this in addition.

The website is www.warriorxfit.com

Replies

• 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bump....anyone tried it?
  • curvysunshine
    curvysunshine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just tried it today, after browsing google for free workouts. The site itself is kind of sparse, no forums, not as much functionality as mfp, but the workouts are good. They were right about at my level and I found my heart racing pretty well. Even though it was a short workout I was sweaty by the end and I felt accomplished. I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 during the night, after I get off work, but this is a good little workout for during the day, before work. I think I'll stick with it and see how it goes.

Edited to add: Since you're doing these when you would be going to the gym, you could backtrack and do more than one, or do the same one twice. It looks like different workouts every day.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Not tried it yet, but thanks for bringing this to my attention.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    just checked it out. The layout is a bit confusing with no explanation as to how to get started. I mean, I know it is obvious, but I have questions. Also, if you are to "win" a fight, why aren't the workouts or exercises timed?

I believe they have a good concept, though. Especially for those who like Insanity or quick workouts.