When will SEC fans admit that it's downa as a whole?

Options

Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    And FYI, LSU isn't "all that " this year, but just because whatever sorry team of yours is sad about not getting noticed, don't take it out on the BEST conference in college football.

Actually I find SEC fans to be by far the most narrow minded. And I wanted to see how many I could get riled up.

That said the SEC IS down. Bama and SC look good. But I wouldn't say there was any team in the top 10 that COULD NOT beat either of those.
    Not without watching it.

That's where normal fans and SEC fans differ.

laugh.gif
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    UNFRIENDS
    boo
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    LSU is crap
    UF is garbage

It's very possible that Oregon, USC, and Notre Dame could all beat Bama.
    And just because South Carolina beat a not great UGA doesn't mean they're good either. They lose to Clemson by 20.

Look for it to be the first time in a while that a SEC team doesn't win the title.

:)

I am a Clemson fan...and hate the SEC, but I gotta ask...WTF are you smoking?
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I HATE Bama... but you're on crack. No one is gonna beat them.

SEC SEC SEC!

You and me both honey.. but this is crazy

***POST EDITED BY STAFF in response to guideline 17 ***
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    I'd go as far as to say that Bama could beat the Detroit Lions. Oh wait, that's not saying much.
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options

I suppose anything's possible, but none of that is very likely...
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    kat.jpg

LSU fan and support all my SEC fans. Your just jealous

Geaux!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    LSU will likely finish 9-3 or 8-4...poor quarterback play and the schedule are brutal.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    KICK-IN-THE-FACE.gif

sit down.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    kat.jpg

LSU fan and support all my SEC fans. Your just jealous

Geaux!

Geaaauxxxxx!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    LSU is crap
    UF is garbage

And just because South Carolina beat a not great UGA doesn't mean they're good either. They lose to Clemson by 20.

Look for it to be the first time in a while that a SEC team doesn't win the title.

:)

hahahahhhahahall . . .
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1458256_o.gif
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I hate Alabama (except I love that they made Tebow cry) and I HATE the SEC... but f... they are without a doubt the strongest. SEC has the best defense and a very nice offense. PAC12 is total crap. PAC12 all suck. Oregon and USC had a good year here or there, they play a bunch of other crappy pac12 teams and bam get branded as amazing. It's crap. PAC12 is junk. ACC has had it's years, but it's not consistent and it has a lot of crap in it too. Big East is weak. The Big 10 and Big 12 have their years and have some good teams as well. Right now, the SEC is the best. Maybe it's not as good as it was last year, but it's still better than the rest.
  • Rambo529
    Rambo529 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting how SEC is "supposedly" the "best conference" in the country, yet they rarely play within their own conference. They get to roll over the little conferences like Conf-USA, but rarely take on the tough ones until the bowl games. 'Bama has a good team this year, but I'm not 100% sure I agree with the AP polls in leaving them at #1. I feel that this is the year their streak runs out.
  • n0ob
    Options
    I find it interesting how SEC is "supposedly" the "best conference" in the country, yet they rarely play within their own conference. They get to roll over the little conferences like Conf-USA, but rarely take on the tough ones until the bowl games. 'Bama has a good team this year, but I'm not 100% sure I agree with the AP polls in leaving them at #1. I feel that this is the year their streak runs out.

7 in a row means something...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I HATE Bama... but you're on crack. No one is gonna beat them.

SEC SEC SEC!

You and me both honey.. but this b**ch is crazy
    Excuse me?
    I"m just trying to have fun. Anybody with a brain could see this was half in jest.
  • n0ob
    Options
    while we're on the SEC...

DAFUQ happened to arkansas this year?
  • smboston
    Options
    I'm an SEC fan and more specifically a Bama fan. It would be nice to see them play some tough non-conference schools just to show that they can win against them.

Roll Tide.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

For this reason alone, I know you're either insane, flame baiting, or just straight up ignorant.

Oregon and USC are 2 of the MOST OVER-RATED TEAMS ever. They are awful. Their defense is the most laughable thing I've ever seen. They are weak and crap. They try to outscore people since they can't stop others from scoring on them. They are terrible and sooooo over-rated. Notre Dame is decent this year, but they could not stand their ground against Alabama. That's a joke.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    And FYI, LSU isn't "all that " this year, but just because whatever sorry team of yours is sad about not getting noticed, don't take it out on the BEST conference in college football.

Actually I find SEC fans to be by far the most narrow minded. And I wanted to see how many I could get riled up.

That said the SEC IS down. Bama and SC look good. But I wouldn't say there was any team in the top 10 that COULD NOT beat either of those.
    Not without watching it.

Who ARE you, who are so wise in the ways of college football!
    That's where normal fans and SEC fans differ.