exercise videos

Options
I am wondering if anyone has any favorite exercise dvd's or shows that I could Tivo. I have 2 young kids at the house and cannot get to the gym.

Thanks!

Replies

• cmurphy04722
    Options
    There are some online, this one has tons by a super buff hot lady hehe
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout & Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!!!
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout & Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!!!

I 2nd that!!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bob's boot camp is good too you can start at week 1 and it goes all the way up too week 6
  • crmldlyte
    Options
    Plus 1 Million on Jillian's 30 day shred! Why I just now started it after having it for 2 weeks was totally my lazy *kitten* fault. I just did Level 1 Day 1 of 30 day Shred about 30 minutes ago and I LOVE it!!! It's challenging but you can do it. It's only 20 minutes and you feel great afterwords.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I heard about the BL Cardio Max and Power sculpt. I think I may look into those. I am going to check my library first, I may be able to take them out and take them for a test ride!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Two sites that have free workout videos:

www.exercisetv.tv << awesome videos, lots of variety
    www.sparkpeople.com << has some good videos
  • AnastasiaM28
    Options
    Ditto exercisetv.com
    Also check out anything by Leslie Sansone! www.walkathome.com (her videos are at sams club, walmart and target for the "membership" prices.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I bought Bob's boot camp tonight, did the 1st level and I am totally happy with my purchase. Thinking of getting Bob's yoga tape next.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's ChaLEAN Extreme gets my vote. Muscle burns fat baby!
  • mouser79
    Options
    I started Walk away the Pounds and love it
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think all of the Biggest Loser Workouts are great.

I also love some old school Tae Boe.
  • s8523
    s8523 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    how many calories do you think your burning with the last chance workout, i have it too?