Progress pics so far......

Options
I hope I can get the pics up properly! never uploaded to here before! First here's the pic that made me cry and think " Right , this has to change!! " lifechanger.jpg
Then this one was a few weeks ago...... ( first time in a dress for a looong time!) 2012-09-22185535-1_zpsa3179d58.jpg
and then this one this evening.... DSC00300.jpg
Am feeling really happy with the way things are going and so looking forward to not having to wear big girl clothes anymore :D
( though I had to use IMg code but is it a diff one? pics haven't shown up?)

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I hope I can get the pics up properly! never uploaded to here before! First here's the pic that made me cry and think " Right , this has to change!! " lifechanger.jpg
    Then this one was a few weeks ago...... ( first time in a dress for a looong time!) 2012-09-22185535-1_zpsa3179d58.jpg
    Am feeling really happy with the way things are going and so looking forward to not having to wear big girl clothes anymore :D

You look great lady...Keep up the good work
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ( though I had to use IMg code but is it a diff one? pics haven't shown up?)

Great Work, BTW you almost had it. Just need to change IMG to lowercase
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thank you for showing the pics loves!!! And thanks, will keep at it x x x x x
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • twinkychops
    Options
    [quote}

Great Work, BTW you almost had it. Just need to change IMG to lowercase
    [/quote]

Ahh was that it! Thanks, will remember for next time :wink:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • aubreydarko
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • bethanyp007
    bethanyp007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look great!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look awesome!!!
  • twinkychops
    Options
    Thank you! It's everyone here that's kept me going, I love this site it's been such a huge help to me :happy:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow! You hardly look like the same person! Congratulations for everything you have done so far! Job well done and you look wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great success, very well done!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    What a huge difference. :flowerforyou: Great job on the success of your journey.
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow! pictures are quite inspiring - gives meaning to those numbers on the tickers. i really have to start a photo journal too. You look great - keep it up .
  • twinkychops
    Options
    Thanks you lovely peeps you!! You all keep me going ! :drinker:
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congrats on your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!