My first 10 lbs

Options
I know it probably doesn't sound like much but today I officially hit my first 10 lb weight loss goal!!! This is the first time I have been on a diet and exercised and actually stuck with it!!!! Also I was able to put on my Columbia coat that I haven't been able to zip up for 6 months and was able to comfortably zip it and wear it today!!!!

Replies

• NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats! :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    This is terrific! 10 pounds is a big mielstone! You should be proud of yourself, i am. Way to go! i cant wait to hear when you hit the 20 poound loss mark!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    That is simply spectacular! 10 lbs is worth celebrating! Doesn't it feel great to put that Columbia coat on and zip it! I am celebrating with you!:drinker:
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    WOOHOO! 10lbs is definitely worth celebrating! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • zildgian
    zildgian Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are on your way. There is no stopping you now, just POST if you need extra support. We are all here for you.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! I've lost 10 lbs too!!!:bigsmile: Way to go!!! Keep it up!!!:drinker:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I, too, just started and actually sticking with losing weight. So far, I am at 13 lbs. Keep it up....
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    WONDERFUL! Great Job! :flowerforyou:
  • marianah
    Options
    congratz coz all your hard works work..how did you do it..i have been exercising 5 days a week but up till now my weight wont change
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pat yourself on the back and keep it up! 10 lbs is GREAT!
  • Johnna87
    Options
    girl I was excited at three pounds! hahaha GOOD WORK! I'm excited for all of us! We are awesome!!!! :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! 10 lbs is great and you're on your way. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!