Short but sweet NSV :)

Options
I can zip long boots up over my not-so-fat-anymore calves instead of pinching the skin or having to leave them half unzipped!! Think I may have to go boot shopping at the weekend :bigsmile: ::pretend you can see a happy dance emoticon here::

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Ohell yeah! That is an AWESOME NSV, and just in time for fall!!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: boots!
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!

I am looking forward to that day!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    I just had the same thing happen this morning! I put my boots on for the first time since losing about 25lbs, and they were no longer tight on the calves. Super cool feeling.... Congrats to you!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I love boots but not so much when I have to find the wide calf variety!!! So looking forward to that day.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Doin the Snoopy Dance in your honor! I remember when I was able to get mine up easily for the first time. Now I have a very stylish collection of boots. I love them.
  • IrishMc
    IrishMc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's one of the goals I'm working toward. Your success motivates me to keep going!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!