women and men who eat

Options
Hi there. I am not new but would like to add new friends. I am looking for friends with open diaries who eat more than 1200. I am on 1570 and want inspiration for meals and snacks. I love food and I want to have a healthy relationship with food. I know if I just ate salad or shakes then I would hate it and fall of the wagon. Let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• KellyJoMorris
    KellyJoMorris Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am eating 1636 AND my exercise calories. I have lost 12.6 lbs in 9 weeks. I'm pleased at the pace because I don't want to eat less and feel like I'm depriving myself. Add me if you want to. xx
  • trospert
    trospert Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am not new but would like to add new friends. I am looking for friends with open diaries who eat more than 1200. I am on 1570 and want inspiration for meals and snacks. I love food and I want to have a healthy relationship with food. I know if I just ate salad or shakes then I would hate it and fall of the wagon. Let me know if you're interested!

I am SUPPOSED to eat 1200 but I don't always... ;)
    BUT I wanted to say you're welcome to add me as a friend & my diary is open.

Good luck in your goals! :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I say yes to eating. Add me if you like.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Hi Eliza! Welcome to MFP!

I have an open diary to the public....feel free to take a look.

I eat an average of about 1880 cals a day of whole, healthy foods (though I'm not perfect and enjoy not so healthy food too lol) - more or less depending on the amount of calories I burn with exercise (generally 1800-2200 cals). I love food too....but I guess that's obvious since I'm here on this site :-)

You are welcome to add me if you wish. Good luck with your journey!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I love food. I eat 1700-2200. (Diary's set to my TDEE) Diary's open to friends.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I certainly like to eat! I never stick to my 1200 calories and I eat back most of my exercise calories daily. My diary is open for all to see! Feel free to add me!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and look. Diary is open. Plus I dress well.
  • Kenny_DoIt
    Kenny_DoIt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new here but open to share how Im doing this. please feel free to add me as a friend, this will be fun. my calorie goal is 1,450.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I eat real food, every day, and lots of it. Add me if you want.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm an eater too! Add me if you like, my diary is open to friends :)
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1480 or something, and I usually eat my calories back. Feel free to add me :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    well I never have shakes, rarely have salads (tonight I am though. with grilled chicken), usually have whole grains an real foods and i'm almost always under 1200.
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    2000kcal/day for me. Call me an eater if you want, but that's quite few for me: During the 10 last years I've been eating approx. 3000kcal/day. :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and look. Diary is open. Plus I dress well.

Obviously! =)))
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look. My diary is open. My days are very Up & down, though
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I eat ~1600 cals/day + exercise cals and have an open diary. Still working on my sodium intake, but feel free to add me if you want =]
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm an eater! I like having eaters on my friend list too. For me, I lose (gently) if I try to keep to my fitbit maintenance calories (2000-2500 or so) and have maintained at around 2450+ exercise calories. Anyone who's pro eating please feel free to friend me :)
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    I eat anywhere from 2100 to 3500 depending on my goals. Right now its only 2100 :(

I am pro eating. I like things that help me sustain life and build a physique.. Thats why I like food.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I currently eat around 2500/day and never eat less than 1900. I love eating!

ETA: my diary is open to friends.
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am newer to Fitness Pal too. Add me! I started with a goal of 1241 and total joke. It is easy to play that exercise game with added calories on MFP. I recently upped my goal to 1600. SOmetimes I eat my cals back, sometimes I don't. One thing I do religeously? Exercise. I have lost 30lbs since June 1. While with lower calories the number could probably be higher- I feel great and wouldn't go there! I have the energy to work out every day, don't feel deprived, and have truly adopted a healthier lifestyle of clean eating and busting my butt every day for health. You CAN eat more calories and still get the results. Your loss will last longer. I say that as someone who has yoyo-ed for years doing things the wrong way.