Just joined today

Options
Hi everyone, I have just joined today hoping to lose a little bit of weight and tone up. I know that having a good community and set of supporting friends is helpful when wanting to exercise and lose weight but also having a website community helps as well, its nice to have extra support. I hope to find a bit of that support here :)

Replies

• RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    welcome :)
  • Milnerp
    Options
    Thankyou :) Hows your progress doing?
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You will get plenty of support I have found out on this website. Even from people you do not know. It is great!
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey :) Feel free to add me! Hope I can give you support!
  • Milnerp
    Options
    Thankyou everyone, its no nice to have the support of you all. Hope you are all ok and doing great!
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck to you! Add me if you like, wow your picture reminds me of Adelle!
  • T1230
    T1230 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me also!
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    Welcome! I have found this site very helpful. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • tammy_deal
    Options
    Welcome, I actually joined a year ago and never used this site until this week. Its really awesome and find that it stays up on my computer all the time so I can add my foods etc and get support from my friends! So its nice to see you joined.
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!

don't give up or give in and you will see awesome results! good luck on your journey! you can do this!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to MFP// You will find this site is very supportive and motivating. You are welcome to add me if you wish.. :drinker:
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome I agree the more support the more u wanna work at it feel free to add me!!
  • Milnerp
    Options
    Thankyou everyone, its so nice to know that there is such a supportive site. Stay strong guys!
  • kmmagik
    kmmagik Posts: 25
    Options
    I just joined Monday and everyone on here has been very supportive and informative...good luck and feel free to friend me!
  • alvaradoelias
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome.
    MFP is indeed a wonderful community. Best of luck with your endeavors~