30 day shred motivation

Options
i have just completed day 1 of the 30 day shred and i was NOT prepared for how hard it is.

my whole body feels like its on fire and im so shaky and hot, have just had a cold shower to cool off!

i hope i can carry on with this and complete the 30 days! if anyone wants to add me for motivation feel free :)

we can support each other, i definately need all the support i can get x

Replies

• miss_nedra
    miss_nedra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi i just started the 30 day shred 3 days ago! and it is really hard! hopefully we can complete the whole month! goodluck!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    It gets easier but be careful its tough on the knees no matter what age you are (all the jumping). If you experience sore knees I suggest doing it every other day instead of every day. IMO

:drinker:
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS 6 days ago. Still feeling sore, but happy with this feeling of improvement.
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am in level 2 day 2 of the 30 day shred. It's definitely intense and you feel like you're going to pass out by the end of the 20 minute workout but the good thing is that each day it becomes easier for each level as you build resistance. When it starts to get easier for me I try to do the exercises in "hard" mode. I love it, feel free to add me.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I am on day 5...it is hard. I am pretty sure I will be on level one for all of October. I did it two days last week Thursday and Friday then started brand-new on Monday, Making today day number five. I still can't do push-ups real well and when I first started I could not do the butt kicks, I can sort of do the butt kicks now they're not pretty but I can do them, sometimes I put in high marching steps in place. I can do the full work out with very few very small breaks but just enough to catch my breath in the beginning I was gasping and Drinking water throughout. For me the second cardio set is very difficult but somehow once I get through that it does get easier I will say the last set of abs are also very difficult for me Right now. Like I said in the very beginning it is hard for me.

However I am optimistic, today I was doing a little bit of research on the 90 day revolution I think I'm going to work on this work out through the end of the year and get the 90 day revolution after the new year to start maybe mid January or early February.

For me any workout is a huge step. I would love more MFP friends.
  • 2ndstar2therite
    2ndstar2therite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 days into Level 3 and can promise it does get easier, but it will be hard the whole way through. Which I guess is why it works. I'd definitely encourage everyone to take a bit of extra time and care with your warm up and cool down though... hers is way too short and I think that'd why so many people get so sore after. I went for a walk before the workout, or just walked up and down the stairs a few times before starting and afterwards I did a bit of extra stretching and got right into a hot shower... a cool shower will cool your muscles down too fast and lead to mega soreness.
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did the first ten days in a row for level one then took two weeks off because my knees were killing me! As someone else said its hard on the knees. Today was day three level one since I started again and its not as hard for me as it was the first go around. This time I'm also more aware of my knees and modifying if I feel uncomfortable. It's still tough though! Day one I threw up after! Lol I'm only 27 and I feel so out of shape but I feel good about sticking with it! Feel free to add me :happy: