recording resistance training

Options
I just started resistance training with cords (like bungie but for exercise), but I can't figure out a way to record this exercise. I can find strength training (weight lifting, weight training) in the database, but no suitable option will come up when I try to add these to my diary. Any suggestions? Thanks. -Jim

Replies

• Sunnydaze
    Options
    I have had the exact same question. I change up my exercise routine every day and several of my workouts include cardio workouts that utilize resistance bands or various strength bungie chords. Also, my new favorite to really kick my butt, kettlenetics , which combines cardio and the use of a kettlebell. Searching through the exercise data base there doesn't seem to be an appropriate entry for those sorts of extremely popular workouts where you make the most of your workout time with the cardio and strength training combined.
  • erinmc
    erinmc Posts: 7
    Options
    Jim,

i have this same question too. I've just been recording it as either circuit training general, if i do it at a fast pace so it is sort of cardio and strength combined, or if i've already done some cardio or just want to do strength that day and say just do biceps or triceps with the bands i've been recording it as that specific exercise (it'll say like bicep curl, dumbells or something like that and ask for the # of reps..) i hope this helps. i think the exercise diary needs an upgrade to include popular videos, or the new popular exercises such as kettle ball or resistance bands that are strength and cardio combined so our exercise can be charted properly.