What age can I pass for?

Options

Replies

• tls08
    tls08 Posts: 1
    Options
    Why do you set yourself up to the critique of others in such a way? How old do you feel? Are you happy with yourself? That's really all that matters. <3
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I feel like you could pass for 36-ish. Either way, you look great!
  • rs604
    rs604 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    42 or 43

edited to add: Oh thank God I was close. You def don't look older than that. You look great. Don't worry about how old you look you are a beautiful fit woman.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Why do you set yourself up to the critique of others in such a way? How old do you feel? Are you happy with yourself? That's really all that matters. <3

QFT.. ^^ this ^^
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    never mind.
  • Foie_gras
    Foie_gras Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    45?

Let me edit this. I think you're 45, but you could pass for 38.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    38-39
  • msmarieann
    Options
    40!

Such a hot age. You're reppin' it like a pro. I'm convinced that now a days people don't really age. We're like in a weird vampire age. It doesn't matter the age, you're hot you're hot.

Know what I'm sayin'?
  • lovingmymuscles
    Options
    quick guess from first glance ( as in, what age you could PASS for)
    33-35

Women are so vain. I only answered this thread because i'm a woman, and women are so vain.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    In all honesty, mid-to-late thirties. You look amazing no matter what age you are though.
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    45 - 50
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    early 20???????????/
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Maturity of a late 30s lady but with a much younger body! Then I took a peek, all I can say is Wow!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    early 40s I think
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    18!
  • HappyandToned
    HappyandToned Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    43-46?
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I guessed a 'very fit and good looking' 40. :smile:
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The best way to do this would be to make your profile FO for the duration of the thread, so your age is hidden - then no one can peek and adjust their answer accordingly. Because, realistically, a lot of people will do this. Also bear in mind that the majority of people don't want to offend, so when someone asks 'How old do you think I am?' they will err on the side of caution and say a number a few years younger than what they think. And of course a few people will say an older age than they think, to be mean or facetious! So this isn't the best way to tell. The best way would be to tell real-life people that you are a certain age and watch their faces for signs of surprise. If they look surprised, and give you a second glance, but say nothing, that means they thought you were older. If they thought you were younger, they'll generally say something, because that is socially acceptable and also desirable. If they say you look younger but show no signs of surprise, they are just being polite.