Just Joined

Options
Hi just joined this group. I am wanting to loose a bit of weight, i am trying to do it on my own, but am finding it difficult, does anyone have any suggestions. I am a very shy person and don't like to exercise in groups.

Replies

• tammy_deal
    Options
    First welcome! I walk daily, I have a bad back and had surgery on my neck so hard core exercise is really out of the question for me. My dog and I walk everyday and it has really helped me feel energized. There is also a CD called walk. Its good too. And use your fitness food log. I find that really helpful!
    I just started Monday myself and lost 2 lbs in 4 days.
    Good Luck!
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    This site is great for tracking your calories and exercise. I have managed to lose around 25lbs so far. The only real exercise I do is walking to and from work and luckily my job also means that I get to walk about.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Just walking to the shop or park would be a good start for your exersice.
    Good Luck:)
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :smile: Do you like workout DVD's? Im doing the 30 Day Shred.:smile:

You can add me and join my support group if you want….

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....
  • innocentangel
    Options
    welcome :D iv just started the 30 day shred today, its a definate killer workout :) loved it though x
  • kei3696
    Options
    Hi I just joined a few minutes ago. Just wanted to say welcome.
  • W2obx
    W2obx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would recommend logging everything because it gives you a good picture of what you are doing correct or wrong. The next key is water... drink lots of water it help filter the toxins out and believe it or not it will help with weight lose. Good luck in the first steps of becoming health, they are the hardest!