The "I just had a baby" gets old when baby is 1!

Options
Hi guys. I just started Tuesday 10/9/12. Looking for friends to help motivate me (as well as me to you) and inspire me, share healthy recipes and quick and fun workouts! Let's do THIS!

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! and good luck hun!!
  • Rockhardiamond
    Options
    Wishing you all the best. I joined couple months ago but I only recently started taking my weight loss serious. It's been three months since I delivered a beautiful baby boy. Now mommy has to lose this weight so we're in the same boat.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I like the title of your post. I used to use that line too. The problem is that my last kid was already 5 years old and I was still using that same excuse, lol.

Welcome to MFP!! Good luck on your weight loss goal. Feel free to add me if you are looking for mutual support and encouragement.:flowerforyou:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    My "baby" is 13...that excuse still works for me! LOL Welcome aboard. Add me if you like. :)
  • SandyMeid
    Options
    It's great you are ready to loose weight. It is a fact that it takes the average woman 2 years for her body to recouperate after having a baby, but it takes even longer if you dont do something to help it! Way to go! :wink:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. My youngest baby will be 15 next week, so I've finally had to retire that excuse too! :-)
  • Esmeralda007
    Options
    Hahah sad but true! .... Let's do this!!!!!!! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Or the baby is 4 lol
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is 19
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My "baby" is 13...that excuse still works for me! LOL Welcome aboard. Add me if you like. :)

Slightly off topic...I just love your profile pic!
  • sbrnfrkn
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined as well. NO EXCUSES!!! that has been my problem forever. LOLOLO!!!! BE ENCOURAGED!!!! Add me if you like. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
  • vee1733
    vee1733 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks you everyone for the warm welcome. Since tuesday I've already lost 5 pounds! It feels great. I hope to stay motivated and determined. I've got ways to go but there is no looking back :)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options

Slightly off topic...I just love your profile pic!

That's my Rocky The Wonderdog. He's afraid of his own shadow. The pumpkin scared him half to death. lol
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Mine just turned 4... lol. (#2, that is. #1's weight just fell off w/o me even trying!)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    "quick and fun workouts"

I wish it were that easy!!!!! Regardless, the best you and all that you do!!!!!!!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lol.. I did that for 6 years......
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Lol, my sister uses that excuse a lot as people keep asking her why she's so big. Her 'baby' is almost 2 years old now! However, now she's having another baby so she doesn't have to lie anymore :)
  • lellie_zpk
    Options
    feel free to add me... new friends are always awesome.
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My baby is 25 and I still blame her for my weight gain! :-) Seriously, this program is awesome. As long as you log your food, you will lose the weight and you will maintain your weight loss.