Bikini ready 2013!!! 30 pound loss needed..

Options
I am so over wanting to wear a bikini and not doing it...im ready to get serious...would love support..and women in similar situation? here are my stats:

5'7
30 years old
178 pounds
would love to lose 30 pounds prior to summer..

lets start a small group!

Replies

• healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • feather314
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that I will never wear a bikini again. I've birthed two children and have the stretch marks to prove it. With that being said - I def want to rock a tankini or super cute one piece next summer!!!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that I will never wear a bikini again. I've birthed two children and have the stretch marks to prove it. With that being said - I def want to rock a tankini or super cute one piece next summer!!!

Embrace those scars! They are battlescars and they are a sign of Strength and Love and Willpower. You rock that out with confidence and no one will be able to say a word ;)
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"
    And I'll be 30 this month
    :happy:

I would love to lose 20+ more pounds and wear a bikini next summer. I have 3 kids and stretch marks on my hips, but my tummy still looks good, and dammit I'm gonna show it off!
  • chrisdell21
    chrisdell21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll be bikini ready by next summer but I would like to be able to just wear a regualr one piece. I usually through a huge t-shirt over my suit too. I just don't feel comfortable. If I can lose 50 by the summer I'll not only wear a nice one piece I'll even let some one take my picture in it and share it haha. I haven't had a bathing suit pictures since I was a little kid.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Speaking for all men, I support your desire.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this! :)
  • RikkiDominey
    RikkiDominey Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have the same weight loss goal as you! A different reason, but a bikini would be nice also!

5'5"
    170lbs
    22 years old
    36% Body fat

25-30lbs to lose
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

you're a Tiger and you've earned those stripes...>Embrace them!!

To OP: Good luck on your journey. Eat right, move more and you will succeed!! Stay forcused and strong!!
  • keeleyfmcd
    Options
    Bikini or one piece, I don't care, I'd just like to look good in it. Definitely recently started getting serious about it, and can't wait to see if I can make it happen next summer, I have a lot to do though.

I'm 5'10"
    210 lbs
    30 years old
    50-60 lbs to lose

I am really excited about the idea of a group to help us all get to our swimsuit goals... Thanks for starting the thread!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5'6
    want to lose 35 by next summer for a really cute tankini
  • atenin10
    atenin10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm down!

38 yo
    5'8"

Goal weight is 145 - nicely toned.
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Need to get back into my bikini from last year...it's 2 sizes too small now :-\

Shorter than most of you, so my stats are a little different

5'2
    need to get back down to 117
  • Cryslee88
    Options
    Im in! Im 5'5 155lbs, most Ive weight in my life!!! I want to get back down at least 20 by feb!
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm in! i'm moving to san diego soon & i need to get ready for the beach!

I'm 4'11"
    156 lbs
    GW: 120

I have quite a bit to go so even if i don't get into a bikini, i at least want to feel comfortable enough to wear a tank top & short shorts!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!

I'm 5'5"
    179 lbs
    25-30 pounds to lose :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group.

I'm 5' 3.25"
    155lbs
    I want to weigh 120lbs, so 30lbs should be very close to my goal, although as I approach it, that goal may be a smigden higher or lower, but I WANT TO REACH IT!!! I haven't been that weight since before my 5 children were born, which was 25 years ago. Talk about battle scars...I used to weigh 235lbs when I gave birth to my last child 14 years ago, so I wear those puppies all over my body. I don't know if my belly will ever be bikini ready again, but I would love to look fantastic in a one piece!
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm 22 5'7 and 175 would love to get down to around 140. This prob sounds weird but would anyone be willing to be texting buddies for support? PM me if interested :D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE!

When is your summer though?? Ours starts in december.. is yours june?
    I'm 78.6kg/173, would LOVE to be 65kg/143lb by then.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd love to wear a bikini and feel comfortable in it. I've had 2 kids and have stretch marks, but they're not really that visible, and I'm not that bothered anyway.

I'm 5'6, 35 years old, 171lbs, a US size 8/10, and according to a calculation I just did I have 27% body fat. I had it checked at the gym back in March and it was in the healthy range then, and I must've lost a good 14lbs since, so I guess that body fat calculator could be accurate.

I live in England, but it does occasionally get hot enough here to wear a bikiki, and I live right by the beach.