Replies

• haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i'd say late 30's :)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with somewhere between 38 and 43.
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I thought 45. I compared you to me and I am 41, I thought you looked a little older than me. Then I took a wee peek too - oops sorry. I am not good with ages at all.
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    LelliAmi; 25
  • jean701
    jean701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    about 40 to 45???
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    The best way to do this would be to make your profile FO for the duration of the thread, so your age is hidden - then no one can peek and adjust their answer accordingly. Because, realistically, a lot of people will do this. Also bear in mind that the majority of people don't want to offend, so when someone asks 'How old do you think I am?' they will err on the side of caution and say a number a few years younger than what they think. And of course a few people will say an older age than they think, to be mean or facetious! So this isn't the best way to tell. The best way would be to tell real-life people that you are a certain age and watch their faces for signs of surprise. If they look surprised, and give you a second glance, but say nothing, that means they thought you were older. If they thought you were younger, they'll generally say something, because that is socially acceptable and also desirable. If they say you look younger but show no signs of surprise, they are just being polite.

When I get asked this face to face...I guess the age in my head and subtract 10 years to not offend. LOL. rarely have I been wrong. Unless it is someone between 18-25, the older I get the younger they look.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Mid 30s!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I guess your age to be around 44....in the first picture with your hair up, you could pass for mid 30's...second photo with your hair down, you look around 44.

I am a hairstylist, most women love long hair, but it tends to age us, not make us look younger. You should consider shortening it a few inches, adding in some choppy layers with a side bang....it would really suit your bone structure.

Just my 2 cents since you wnated to know what age you could pass for.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'd put you in mid 40's - I'd be happy to look that good in my mid 40's however :) now to sneak a peak
  • stacestaceey
    Options
    early 40's
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    52?

OK than, I better start standing in the social security line :-) Funny thing is that in the last year when I lost the weight my face did loose a lot of fat - which in turn has made me look older and I personally see it.
    I am very confident and happy with myself and just thought this would be a interesting topic to see the various replies.
  • SASSYnCHICago
    Options
    I guess your age to be around 44....in the first picture with your hair up, you could pass for mid 30's...second photo with your hair down, you look around 44.

I am a hairstylist, most women love long hair, but it tends to age us, not make us look younger. You should consider shortening it a few inches, adding in some choppy layers with a side bang....it would really suit your bone structure.

Thanks - I do feel that the second picture does relieve my age a bit more, and I appreciate your advice regarding my hair style. I did get it cut a few inches and colored to refresh it for the fall - this was taken in the summer after sun abuse and many months of no cuts.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Oh who cares?! You are completely gorgeous! :heart:

ETA I don't think "young" equals beautiful any more than "skinny" equals hot.
  • SASSYnCHICago
    Options
    Maturity of a late 30s lady but with a much younger body! Then I took a peek, all I can say is Wow!

Thank you. I love the "much younger body" comment as I have work hard on it, and nice to hear positive comments.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Late 30's
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Thatsdatdiva6 - 34?
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I've been telling My SIL for years that longer hair ages women and she disagrees because 1 man told her how he liked it long. Doesn't mean it doesn't make her look older though.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd say early to mid 40s, although you look younger in the first picture. I'm 35 and you definitely look older than I do, but you look amazing!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    30's