Need some fitness pals!

Options
So hey, I'm Phoebe and I joined this site about 2 days ago, and I want to get the most out of it as possible. I'm aiming to lose about 15 pounds but I'll happily befriend anyone of any gender and with any goals! This site is so great and I really think with the motivation from you all I can really do it! I'm an a level student in England so my schedule is fairly packed up and the stress often makes me want to skip workouts or push me closer to a binge. I want to get through this and be fit and healthy! My main weakness is sweet foods and not drinking enough water, but I know with enough hard work I can change those habits. I'd lov to hear your stories, and find some friends! :smile:

Replies

• mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Welcome to MFP. I gained 43 lbs in school, so you are doing the right thing by getting after it.
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    I would love to help you reach your goals Phoebe. I struggle to drink the adequate amount of water myself *Frankly, I don't drink water at all* but we can motivate each other to take as best of care of ourselves as possible! :-)