women and men who eat

Options
2»

Replies

• Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I love my food and use up my calories most days.

Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand...eater here! I eat 1500 and eat back all my exercise cals! LOOOOOOVe food, lol!
  • redlibby
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary and eat around 1500kcal :)
  • angiebelfast
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this and have a LONG way to go, I am trying to stick to 1200 cal and burn calories by walking two hours per day. I am interested it sharing and bouncing ideas of other members.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm set to 1200 but I add on my exercise calories, my diary is open and I like to try and vary my snacks and meals to save me from food boredom. Feel free to add me x
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I eat and 95% of the time it is healthy food. :smile:
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you wish and then you can see my diary. I don't log when I'm in maintenance, but when get out of my "zone" (the weight range I like to be), I start logging again. When logging, I net 1200-1500 daily (eating back exercise calories) and I eat pretty well/have a fairly healthy relationship with food, I think.
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    I would love to be friends, :-). I'm at 2050 *Only because I am in need of gaining a little weight after my Crohn's Disease started acting up* and I am transitioning myself to a healthier way of eating. Please, feel free to add me, :-)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I eat! You can add me.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have an open diary and eat 1500, take a look and feel free to add me. Cheers and good luck in ur journey.
  • Wwonderful
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! I LOVE TO EAT!!