Options
Good Morning All,

I'm super excited to be using this app. I started my weight loss program yesterday, Going to the gym and counting calories. I am so unmotivated, this is the heaviest I ever been and need to get it off.Thanks and good luck to all

Replies

• Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you can do this!! Just make logging into this part of your daily routine as well. it's not an option, you just have to do it :) It really does help! hang in there!! You CAN & WILL get to your goals :)
  • rhonswan
    Options
    Welcome! I too just started yesterday, well, started yesterday for the 20th time!! But, had a great day yesterday and looking for a great day today!

My plan is to take it one day at a time, if I fall off the wagon, I just get back on the next day!

Rhonda
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a really good site and has some really useful tools! Make sure you log all your foods and keep on exercising!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Well wishes to you on your weight loss journey. Just remember that this is a life style change, and you're doing this for you :) Take it slow and be patient with yourself. You will see ups and down and bumps along the way. Stay consistent and true to yourself. Keep your motivation and will power high and strong and you will get there. It's okay to jump off the wagon and it's okay to jump right back on. Each day is new with no mistakes in it yet. Laugh off your mistakes and be very proud of every step you take. :flowerforyou:
  • kmjoseph
    Options
    Hi,
    Today is my first day and I am excited about getting started. The web site is great and it be a wonderful tool.:)
  • jpenn
    jpenn Posts: 4
    Options
    You can do it!!