Low carb diet and calories ????

Options
I just started dieting 4 months ago and was at 183 to start. Current weight is 144 and I have hit a spot where I am staying the same. I work out at gym 3 days a week and joined body pump class 2 times a week. I have been stuck at this weight for about 2 weeks. I have a calorie intake of 1,200. I was told that I need to switch things up because my body is used to the same thing. I am going to try to try the low carb diet but do I need to watch my calories also??? I am so lost on what I need to do. I need to lose 20 more pounds. Please help???

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Change your diet up. if you need idea message me.
  • FRANKTANK79
    FRANKTANK79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. :)
    There are a couple things you could do, you could drop 100 calories from your daily intake, or increase your cardio. You calories are pretty low as is. Having a low carb diet works for me, give it a try.... im carb sensitive :(
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good idea to have a change..sometimes restarts the metabolism. Am doing the same thing myself as have been stuck for two years now, VERY frustrating!
    Calories are important too just as protein is as well.
    Only way to combat that is by eating lots of no carb foods like meat, eggs, cheese or poultry.
    Difficult if you are not a great lover of meats.
  • mevelt83
    mevelt83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I will be going to store today and will start the low carb diet and see I that helps. I also need recipes.