HELP!

Options
Just had a few questions and would really appreciate your answers on them. I want to start doing insanity, but here's the deal: I'm broke and i dont got money to buy it so is there anyway i can download it for free without getting viruses or something.? Is there like a meal plan that you got to follow because if so i want to follow that as well. I dont know much about insanity but i heard it works and im determined.oh and feel free to give me any pointers or advice on the subject. THANKS!

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    no one? =(
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Have you tried youtube or google?
  • ChinUp4Life
    Options
    Somebody in your network people has it already.

Post on your facebook or something asking if anyone knows anyone who has DVDs they want to get rid of.

In the past, people would use d*monoid... but Ukrainian authorities took that down months ago.
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    Have you tried youtube or google?

no not yet. i just want to make sure i follow the videos and stuff like i should.
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another idea, maybe "old fashioned"? but our public library has a lot of videos. That's totally free to get you started for a couple of weeks, see if you even like it. As someone else said, post on FB, someone you know probably has the DVDs
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Youtube has workout videos, not sure if they have that particular one. I torrent mine and download them from kick *kitten* torrents. I'm in the same boat as you money wise, it sucks lol
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    Youtube has workout videos, not sure if they have that particular one. I torrent mine and download them from kick *kitten* torrents. I'm in the same boat as you money wise, it sucks lol

i think this sounds like a good plan. do you just go to kick *kitten* torrents and type in what you want and just download it?
  • Abbyhummel24
    Abbyhummel24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    yes you can, i go to isohunt torrent.... or just google... Insanity torrent download