Good Morning I am new user.

Options
Hi my name is robin and I haven't been here for a while and now having a problem with goals.

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well wishes to you on your journey! Remember that this is a life style change. These changes take time, be patient wtih yourself. You are doing this for you and only you, so leave room for ups, downs and bumps along the way, it's okay to not do well one day and do great the next. it's also okay to lose 5 pounds 1 week and then gain 2 the next. It's normal. Accept and be proud of every step you take. Remain consistent, and keep your motivation and will power strong you will get there! This site has lots to offer, easy to use tools and great friends who are very very supportive along the way. :smile:
  • mayhem1969
    mayhem1969 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well said Sugarhi! I would add, let go of the guilt. Ignore the little voices inside of your head that say you should quit or that you've failed. Nobody is perfect. You're trying something that takes time and commitment. Plan, and I mean plan, to slack off, lose focus, and "have problems." The important thing is to forgive yourself and get back on track as quickly as possible.