SUGAR 33 vs ME

Options
i cannot seem to get my sugar lower then 33 over my goal every day i try and everyday it is exactly 33 over.. just sugar itself carb count is fine!!! wat the heck do i do!! i have stopped eating bananas in my morning smoothie and that helped for a day untill i started getting intense cravings at night!!!

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    why do you want low sugar again?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    dont worry about it, sugar is set waaay too low on this site. Unless you have diabetes, hypoglycemia or some other issue affecting your blood sugar levels, don't stress about it.

Come to think of it, I cant think of a day recently where I've ONLY been 33g over on my sugar! :bigsmile:
  • dreadner
    dreadner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :) good
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    33 g of sugar is pretty much impossible for me to attain, like 2 pieces of fruit puts you over that. I try to keep mine between 60-80 and I don't have diabetes and I'm controlling my weight so I don't think that much is a problem.
  • ABetterMeForHIM
    Options
    i have the same problem... i am on a low calorie regime (1200 calories) my sugar is always in the red... i eat 2 fruits a day... maybe the few prunes i eat (that i eat so that I can use the bathroom lool) sooo um where should our sugar REALLY be at... cuz i know sugar turns into fat and i'm tryna stay away from that ... -_-
  • dreadner
    dreadner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i just looked it up... on most places it says 40! wow that is such a challenge!