Tonalin

Options
I just began taking Tonalin 3 times per day about 2 weeks ago and have noticed that the puffiness in my face and my stomach "pooch" have basically disappeared. Has anyone else taken Tonalin and experienced results? Please share!

Thanks

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Haven't ever heard of it but now I am curious!:bigsmile:
  • merebear
    merebear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of it before either, but I looked it up online. It says Tonalin CLA is to increase fat loss and lean mass muscle gain. You can get it as a supplement at WalMart for around $13, so for that much it is worth a try!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Shortcuts are bad, mmmmmmkay.
  • stewarkb
    Options
    Not a shortcut, it is only beneficial when used with diet and exercise. I workout twice a day 5 days per week (intensive personal training and bootcamp). It was recommended to me by my personal trainers as well as my family physician. I got it from the vitamin shoppe. Have not noticed any weight loss on it, but I have noticed the puffiness in my face, hands, ankles and abdominal area has drastically decreased.

They recommend you take it along with green tea tabs... however I can't stand popping pills, so I take it each morning with my oatmeal and drink a mug of hot green tea. It is very beneficial for people with thyroid isses (like me) because there are not many vitamins you can mix with your thyroid medication. It is actually recommended for people with hypothyroid.

Good Luck!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    It's CLA (Tonalin is found from Safflower). I take CLA.

"Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products, in small amounts."

you can read more here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cla.html

About the brand Tonalin http://www.tonalin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=28&lang=english

I agree, it's not a short cut, it's a supplement that is found naturally in foods we eat.
  • stewarkb
    Options
    Thanks lvfunandfit have you noticed any differences since taking it? If so, what?