Victory!!!!!!

Options
I weighed myself this morning (even thought it's not my "official" weigh in day) and I was 149.8. I have not weighed less than 150 since probaly Jr. High (I am 34). And for those of you who might not think this is a big deal, I am only 5' tall!! Yeah, me!

Replies

• MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Rock On!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    good for you! woohooo :smile:
  • marjaskow
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It'a all the little steps along the way that keep ya going! I know for me getting into that next lower bracket feels good. Now I finally can get there & stay there too!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good job:flowerforyou:
  • zmortis
    Options
    Good work with part one! Part two is to transition into weight maintenance mode once you achieve your reasonable goal weight. Keep it up!
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes, this is a huge victory! See no task is impossible-at any age!!!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    That is AWESOME!...Good for you girl...Keep it up..you can do it!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thanks!! 150 has been my plateua weight. I lost about 25 lbs, and want to lose about 20 more. I'm sure MFP will help with that!! :happy:
  • namaste
    namaste Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! That's fantastic! Keep up the good work! Now go reward yourself with a mani/pedi, a new outfit, a massage, or whatever makes you happy. :)
  • rach89652
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • lizortiz6661
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!