My FIRST real NSV!!

Options
Ok, so maybe it's not a HUGE deal, but i am VERY excited!! I went to the store with my son, and we were walking out to the truck. Some young guys in a van started yelling "Hey man, hey ... hey guy" ... I turned around to find they were talking to me. They asked me if I remembered playing basketball with them (this would have been at least a year ago). On the way home from work one day, I saw some guys playing at the park, so I stopped and asked if an old man could play too. I ended up playing for a couple of hours with them, and evidently my game was somewhat memorable ;). Anyways, they asked if I was still playing, and I told them that I hadn't really played much since then. They both said, "well dang man, you are doing something because you have lost a LOT of weight" ... YES!! Two older teen guys that I DID NOT know NOTICED that I had lost weight ... AWESOME!! I guess going from 400+ to around 350 really is NOTICEABLE!! YAY!! I LOVE MFP!! thanks to ALL my mfp friends for encouraging me along this journey!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!