Lonely loser in houston texas

Options
Looking for friends to support me and I them on this journey to healthiness.. I'd rather be a Happy Loser with encouragement and support, than a Lonely Loser trying to encourage myself. By I WILL DO THIS !!

Replies

• juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you can add me I am always looking and givign support. :)
  • kei3696
    Options
    Hi. I totally understand. Whenever I need support I just log on here.But you can do it. WE can do this :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks julia...its so much easier when you have support around..
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks..its so much easier when you have support around..
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Texan. Everyone here is awesome. :smile:
  • crunchymnky
    Options
    Hello, I have been on here for a while now. It has helped me lose a lot of weight. You can add me. I still need to lose 30lbs and could use all the help I can get.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. Great job on your start! You'll find lots of support here.

Feel free to friend me..I like to cheer on others as we make this journey to healthiness.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Been on a couple of weeks and "friend accountability" really helps. Feel free to add me if you like
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I live in the Cy-Fair area of Houston. I sent you a friend request and would be happy to give you some support!
  • salemore
    salemore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Would be glad to help you any way I can.
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started on this journal myself and this site has been a great support system!
  • skar1it
    skar1it Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me =) i am a former houstonian from the copperfield area, stuck up in the northwest right now but i miss texas!!!
  • KeriFulmore
    Options
    I would love to have some support also. You could add me. I am living in Canada, and need to lose 30 pounds. I have an injury which inhibits any exercise except walking, so this journey for me could use support.:happy:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ADD ME..LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!
  • utahsky
    Options
    I have just join and I am looking for support along with friendship. I don't think anyone can really do this along . So count me in as part of your support group. Hello from Miami, Florida
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you'd like. (I lived in Houston 30+ years ago, I still love it)
  • sbrnfrkn
    Options
    Welcome aboard, looks like you are off to good start. Already, you have lost 3lbs. that great. I go for my first weigh on tuesday. I recently joined my self. My church has a health and wellness ministry and some of are member are doing a 90 day challenge. Keep up the good work and that loneliness spirit. God is always there!!!! Have a blessed day and we do this!!! If you like you may add me as a friend for some support. Having a support system is working well for me.
  • mrg68
    mrg68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a fellow Texan and newbie as well. I actually joined quite awhile back but used Weight Watchers but now I'm at a stand still so I thought I'd try something different. I love this site so far!!! I'd be happy to be a friendly support for you!! Just add me as your friend, Marilyn!!!
  • tizachary
    Options
    Another Texan, just NE of Austin. 10 days into this myself & I love it! I owe a co-worker tons for telling me about MFP. Add me if you want! And GOOD LUCK :happy: