SEC - Who are your picks?

Options
Since I live in Tennessee I have to stick with my Vols, however, South Carolina is doing amazing so far!

Replies

• ktillotson14
    Options
    Sitting here watching another abysmal Kentucky performance and wishing I could fast forward to my favorite holiday...March Madness.

Oh Joker...why must you ruin football season for me year after year?
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    LouisianaStateUniversity<3
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I hope South Carolina keeps it up because i'm just flat out sick of Alabama
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I hope South Carolina keeps it up because i'm just flat out sick of Alabama

'Bama fans really disgusted me tonight with the way they behaved when Eric Waters was injured. Who cheers for someone being carted off in a gurney??
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I see auburn beat ole miss in the battle for worst in the SEC...
  • blueflame97
    blueflame97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gamecocks all the way!!!!!!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I see auburn beat ole miss in the battle for worst in the SEC...

I was at the gym watching that... let's just say I got a lot of aggression out, LOL! I was really hoping Auburn would have won at least one more game.
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm a Missouri alum and am really irritated that we left the Big 12 to go to the SEC to get our tails kicked. We're awful! Please don't make too much fun of us!
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    I'm a Missouri alum and am really irritated that we left the Big 12 to go to the SEC to get our tails kicked. We're awful! Please don't make too much fun of us!

Eeek you better develop a thick skin quick...I'm an SEC girl all the way and our fans can be brutal. It's not easy being a UK fanatic living in Florida during football season!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Mizzou would suck inf the big xii this year too...at least you're making more money.