What it takes.

Options
Hello everyone , I am new here and I have been reading a few posts about what some of you are eating. I would like to share with you the secret that eludes many of you. Are you ready ? Eat clean food, that means food with one ingredient. When we convince ourselves that food must taste 'good" we have lost our battle. We must re-program ourselves to be of the beneficial belief that food is fuel. Food is the fuel we need not only to survive, but excel in our fitness strategies. It takes only a short period of time to change the way we think about and consume food. Gone are the days of fast food, and processed junk. The way to succeed in this battle is to plan ahead and become diligent in our efforts. Cheat meals are for the weak, you are a warrior that runs like a well oiled machine. Select only 10 foods and use them as your ammunition to shred fat and create muscle where you want it, when you want it. I wish all of you nothing but the very best, and I hope you achieve all of your dreams and aspirations.

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum. I might recommend spending a little time getting to know folks and and joining is some discussions. There are many here who have a fairly strong background in nutrition and fitness. I don't know that a "eat clean" pep talk with a lot of generic advice is the best way to get integrated into the community. It's not like the members here are sitting waiting for some new member to "enlighten" them so to speak. Just a little friendly advice.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Select only 10 foods and use them as your ammunition to shred fat and create muscle where you want it, when you want it. I wish all of you nothing but the very best, and I hope you achieve all of your dreams and aspirations.
    Yes, what are these magical 10 foods you speak of?
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello internets, I'm new here and dont know what netiquette is .
  • Heavyashell
    Options
    I'm sorry I did not mean to offend anyone. I will leave. Alot of you sound like ****tards anyway.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    enthralling.jpg
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I'm sorry I did not mean to offend anyone. I will leave. Alot of you sound like ****tards anyway.

LOL.
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Lmaooooooooo I'm done!