Who's excited for the return of "The Walking Dead?"

Options

Replies

• pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOOO PSYCHED!! I had totally forgotten that it was coming back in October & just happened to catch a commercial. Watched the trailer - AWESOME. Looks to be the best season yet!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I could do without Lori, lol...no offense to Lori fans. She irks me. I don't know what it is about the men that are in my life...or WERE in my life...none of them could watch it...they were too scared!!! ha HAAAAAA. I think it'd be fun to be on that set down in GA!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!! :happy:
  • RealWill
    RealWill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This guy!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    So keen!! I've read the comics plus played the game so far! Im from Australia so I have to watch it online... I cant see it until Tuesday!
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! Though yes, it does have to be watched during the daytime with doors locked and cat on lap.
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Raising my hand... memememe
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    :drinker:
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Can't wait! Though yes, it does have to be watched during the daytime with doors locked and cat on lap.

That's me! Minus the cat.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I am so behind. I just finished season 1 (we don't have TV/sat in the house so i have to get dvd's from our library). Must get ahold of season 2 quickly!!!!

and Lori must die!
  • livingwithlam
    Options
    Omg, meeee! I've been watching the marathon all day getting ready for tomorrow! :happy:
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Season 2 was just added to Canadian netflix, just started it!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Me too! We're having a party at the house with zombie cupcakes.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Who has two thumbs and can't wait for Walking Dead? Me (with two thumbs up)
  • pudgypuss
    Options
    YESSSSSSS I can't waittttttt!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Not me.

Just kidding.

ME!
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will be right there ( in spirit ) next to you.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I could do without Lori, lol...no offense to Lori fans. She irks me. I don't know what it is about the men that are in my life...or WERE in my life...none of them could watch it...they were too scared!!! ha HAAAAAA. I think it'd be fun to be on that set down in GA!

She's a terrible character. She does nothing. Complains all the time. Terrible mother. *kitten*.

What a bunch of wimps. :laugh:
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options

Love this show!!!
    I was just saying to a friend that I hope Lori gets infected and they have to shoot her. I can't stand her! What kind of mother let's their kid wander off in a post apocalyptic world!