Stomach toning?

Options
Does anyone have a book or workout dvd/routine that they recommend to help tone the stomach? Its literally the only problem area that I have other then my arms and I have no idea where to begin.

Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I will write down the names of the exercises I am doing for both my stomach and arms. I will send them to you this weekend or on Monday. Is that okay? They have helped me. :flowerforyou:
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome :happy:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a kettlebell. Toning stomach are really more weight loss I. My opinion. We have all heard the phrase...abs are made in the kitchen.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    mlb929- I still have quite a bit to loss. I just don't want to end up with loose skin and flab when I get to my goal. Do you recommend a certain training with a kettlebell??
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The only ab work I do is planks - three sets holding for a count of 30, 3x per week when I do my strength training. I also do three sets of pushups, always trying to up the reps, which I can also feel working my abs. I can see a significant difference in my abs (lost a few inches, too) since I started doing this.