Zombie Apocalypse: Are you ready?

Options
khara2012
khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
Ok, friends...the zombie apocalypse could come any day! After all, the Walking Dead starts new tomorrow? What will we need to survive? I have handguns, shotguns, rifles, 1 bow, 3 arrows, a few boxes of ammo per weapon, and 3 working vehicles...but what am I missing? We need a list in order to be properly prepared, friends. Can you help a girl out?

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have a food stock pile (need it where I live), water purification tablets and bottled water, extra fuel (for vehicles, generators, lighting), generator.....
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    medical supplies and EMT training. Im a brit most of us dont have guns, but have axes and a chain saw.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    *****es you ain't ready for me

edit: also *zombie noises*
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ok, friends...the zombie apocalypse could come any day! After all, the Walking Dead starts new tomorrow? What will we need to survive? I have handguns, shotguns, rifles, 1 bow, 3 arrows, a few boxes of ammo per weapon, and 3 working vehicles...but what am I missing? We need a list in order to be properly prepared, friends. Can you help a girl out?

Read the zombie survival guide
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Twinkies? Flame Thrower? Bellydance Sword.. Clean Underware.. Water... And our dogs supplies too... Got to equip the doggies. :happy: Cordless Chainsaw.. At least three of those.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Carl. Otherwise who will we have to run after to save?