I wanna get pierced!

Options
JTick
JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
So, once I get close to my goal weight, I kinda want to get my nips pierced as a treat. Does anyone else have theirs done? Thoughts/experiences?

Replies

• JTick
    Options
    bump
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    It hurts. The second is worse!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    yes, the 2nd one is definitely worse!!! I had mine done for about 6 months before they rejected and started pushing out... just make sure you watch close for problems if you do it!!
  • JTick
    Options
    How does it compare to ear lobes? Much, MUCH worse? Slightly?
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, it hurts. I think worse than earlobes, but everyone is different. However... it didn't hurt as bad as I anticipated. Out of the many many piercings I have had... it was one of the least painful
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I DO I DO!!! They're my fave!!!! Did it hurt? Yup. Did I survive the pain? Yup!
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Buhhh...I don't even like them played with most times, I could NOT get them pierced. If you want to, go for it! Even if it hurts, it ain't gon' kill ya!
  • JTick
    Options
    Do you have to wear padded bras all the time? I'm also worried about walking around with my high beams on all the time...
  • Manda86
    Options
    How does it compare to ear lobes? Much, MUCH worse? Slightly?

Much much worse for me personally - I have had about everything pierced and that was the worst. Everyone experiences pain differently, though.
  • Manda86
    Options
    Do you have to wear padded bras all the time? I'm also worried about walking around with my high beams on all the time...

When I'm wearing jewelry, yes.
  • anders_steven_j
    Options
    havent had nips, but ive had other things... tribalectic.com is a great site for info on anything about piercings....
  • OnMyWeigh464
    Options
    Here's my story...

I got mine done twice lolol The first time, they CLAMPED my damn nipples...OMG that hurt worse than the piercing lol Anyway, they did the first one, then they asked me "do you want the other one done?" because apparently you can have just one done, or both. Anyway, I sat there and said "gimme a minute please" and finally after 3 minutes I said "get it over with". Then I got pregnant...so I took them out to "prep" my nipples for breastfeeding...lol So then I miscarried...I waited a few months for my nipples to completely heal and went and got them done once more. I went to a different place. This girl was different. She told me to use breathe in and out in long, controlled breaths and at some point during breathing she will pierce me. She said "I don't believing in counting down from 3 because subconscionsly people will tense up" so I kept breathing...next thing I knew she said "first one is done" oh? I felt a pinch but that was it...so then the second one, same thing...she told me to breathe in and out deeply but controlled and she did it without me even really noticing....

I have my nose done, had my eyebrow done, and that got infected so I closed it. And my nipples...the nipples are great!

Oh, as a word of advice...if you DO get them done, don't get the straight barbell...get the round one...the reason? If you get the round one you can but a straight barbell in. If you get it pierced with a straight barbell, it'll feel weird if you wanna put in a hoop..the hoops are pretty hawt anyway.
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've had mine done since February, they were a gift to myself. Personally, they didn't hurt for me at all, a little pinch but that is. I wear any type of bra without a problem and I've never had a problem with my 'high beams' being on and I am rather large in the chest area. If you want them done, go for it, I can assure you that you won't regret it one bit!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    A friend got hers done a couple weeks ago. They hurt, everytime they moved in her bra they hurt. You will notice how much they move and how much they get in the way.

I did ask her if it was worth it and she said yes.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    Options

When I'm wearing jewelry, yes.

It CAN be an issue...especially if you wear ones like me...SQUARE DICE lolol hubby likes poker so I thought I would do something fun lol
  • OnMyWeigh464
    Options
    Another thing....they CAN make the airport security buzzer go off lolol That happend to me back in August when we left for Vegas...but the funny thing is...they only made the airport buzzer go off here at home in Canada. In the states nothing happened hahahah Anyway, they asked me if I wanted a pat down or to go through the xray machine and I said whatever is faster and so pat down. While she was patting me and the metal detector kept going off I told her "I have some piercings" and I moved my hand over my breasts and she goes "yes, i can see them" lololol Whatever. I don't care if people can see them. I love them!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I enjoy seeing pierced nips, so I say if you think you'd like it go for it.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Am I the only weirdo who thought it didnt feel like anything??? LOL...

The day after they were sore to the touch, but it was seriously nothing. I was such a friggen weirdo and watched the piercer as he slid the needle through to pierce them. Both nips.

And I took them out when I was planning on BFing my kid. If the jewelry is out for less than a year, the hole is still open. I didnt know that. So I went to get them redone, and the piercer ended up just being able to put some kind of lube on the new jewelry and pop them in! I had taken out the jewelry for about 10 months. And that didnt hurt either IMO.

I also had a 10 pound, 4 oz child, naturally, with a failed epidural... And I think tattoos feel good. SOOO... Depends on your pain tolerance.

I love, love, love my piercings though. Obv enough to wanna get them done a second time! ;) Oh and I went for the barbells, and they dont get caught on clothes or anything. I didnt really think about padded bras or any of that. Just go with the flow! :P
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the persons pain tolerance. i had mine done and i didnt think they hurt. You should totally do it if that;s what you really want to do. XD
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Am I the only weirdo who thought it didnt feel like anything??? LOL...

The day after they were sore to the touch, but it was seriously nothing. I was such a friggen weirdo and watched the piercer as he slid the needle through to pierce them. Both nips.

And I took them out when I was planning on BFing my kid. If the jewelry is out for less than a year, the hole is still open. I didnt know that. So I went to get them redone, and the piercer ended up just being able to put some kind of lube on the new jewelry and pop them in! I had taken out the jewelry for about 10 months. And that didnt hurt either IMO.

I also had a 10 pound, 4 oz child, naturally, with a failed epidural... And I think tattoos feel good. SOOO... Depends on your pain tolerance.

I love, love, love my piercings though. Obv enough to wanna get them done a second time! ;) Oh and I went for the barbells, and they dont get caught on clothes or anything. I didnt really think about padded bras or any of that. Just go with the flow! :P

couldn't agree more. I totally love tattoos and piercings. XD