Hello, my name is....

Beef. Yes, it's me, Beef, aka the MFP legend LeanerBeef. This dude:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/748211-500-days-of-mfp-and-still-going-and-pics-of-course

After over 500 days of pretty successful MFP-ing I was burned out, I guess it happens to a lot of folks. So I thought things through for about 10 minutes and I deleted my account - probably not one of my wiser decisions. My weight loss has been slow for the past few months, I've had a few annoying, nagging injuries, and I have to admit, real life stress probably played a part in it too. I found myself a little too caught up in the socializing that goes on in the site. Strange, because that is also one of the best things about the site.

Anyway, I'm back again after hitting the reset button. I'm refocused and ready to go. Moral of the story: You're going to have bad days, you're going to eat something bad, miss a workout, there's going to be days, weeks, and maybe even months that the scale doesn't move, no matter what the circumstance always focus on your goals and don't give up.

Ain't nothing to it but to dooooooooooooo it!

Replies

• Hey glad your back, You got it bro, just keep on pushing.I saw you said the weight loss has been really slow. What are you doing nutrition wise?
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Welcome back
  • 500 days? wow. Thats amazing. Slow is still progress. Welcome back
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    I was going to say Slim Shady but that must be another post! :laugh: Glad to see you are back. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like...