my way of self motivation

Options
every morning when i wake up from bed i always take a deep breath and say to myself that i need to keep strong and keep motivate for that day. when take a bath i always say in front of mirror i must lose weight and keep fit.and every time before i walk out from house to go for work i said to myself i must be strong and committed in what i want.LOSE WEIGHT. i' m do it every morning. and i feel great at the end of the day. :))

Replies

• ninjaarran
    Options
    Thats a good Idea!! Thanks for the advice!!
  • zulaiqha
    zulaiqha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ur most welcome. it works. if u believe in youself. yes u can do it.
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    We can be our own best friend or worst enemy. I know a girl that was always happy and cheerful. I asked her how she stayed that way. She said when she woke up every morning she tells herself,"Today, I choose to be happy." With your good attitude you will succeed! Good luck in your journey to good health!:wink:
  • zulaiqha
    Options
    thx for the wish.yes we choose what we want to be. it start from the moment we wake up every morning. start a day with positive thinking. my best wishes to u too
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    And what could be a better choice everyday than be happy and ready to meet our fitness goals?:smokin:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    By the way---thanks for the great inspiration this morning!
  • zulaiqha
    Options
    By the way---thanks for the great inspiration this morning!

yeah. the main key is our mind.we control our mind right? so we set what we want.
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I make the choice, I decide, I make it happen.

Never give in, never surrender!!! :wink:
  • zulaiqha
    Options
    I make the choice, I decide, I make it happen.

Never give in, never surrender!!! :wink:

:) yes. plus with the support from friends will make strength our journey. glad I'm here. people here in MFP very supportive.
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's great! Every morning I tell myself, today is a new day, just keep moving and I will lose weight!!