Success with Diet Chef

Options
After a one week diet chef trial, I have just signed up for 3 months / 15 weeks at £39 per week.

I have also done Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, level 1 5 times and level 2 once this week and have lost 4 lbs, and feel great! Seeing a difference in my body shape particulary around the stomach and hips.

On Diet Chef, I have found the food tasty, varied and incredibly easy. The best thing is probably that I don't have to think about food and plan low calorie meals as I just select them from my diet chef box. The average diet chef food adds up to only about 750 calories per day so plenty of scope to add lots of fruit and veg and the odd other bite or treat while sticking to 1200 calories.

If you are considering or have had success with diet chef, please share here.

Replies

• michellemythen
    Options
    Hi just wantto check how the diet chef went! I am thinking about starting and need some advice
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hi,

I had a go at diet chef a couple years ago and failed miserably as i couldn't afford it any more- still lost about a stone though.

now i am trying again and pairing it with trips to the gym. Hopefully it will be more od a success this time! and I've signed up for 4 months so will have to stick it out!!
  • jonnybones1969
    Options
    Starting Diet Chef today for me it is all about control of food wish me luck!
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    hi everyone = how is it going on Diet Chef? This is my first week on it - been on it 4 days now - finding the food really nice - and love not having to worry about preparing it except the veg which is simple and easy
  • mrskeziawallace
    Options
    good luck!
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    good luck!, but I am here for a lifestyle change and not a diet.
    I want to be educated on good food choices, and not rely on pre-prepared food.