Vacation Pictures with my virtual workout partner

Options
californiagirl2012
californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
Since last year I have had a virtual workout partner in Hong Kong. She came here to California for vacation last week and we finally got to met in person and had a blast working out together in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, eating, working out at the gym, eating, biking, eating, riding bikes, eating... LOL Did I say eating? Yes, my MFP friends here watching my food diary saw that I've had all kinds of treats for a week now. Back to the normal routine, but we had a blast and great memories.

So my workout partner and I are no longer virtual. We knew we would get along but it ended up being magical.

San Francisco, we had the Navy's Blue Angels overhead as we walked across the Golden Gate Bridge:
Angels1.jpg
Angels4.jpg
SFGateKimberlyRo.jpg
Angels5.jpg
Angels3.jpg
Angels3.jpg
KimberlyRoGoldenGate.jpg

San Francisco, we ate, worked out at Gold Gym, ate, workout, walked around, ate:
SFDinnerKimberlyRoRoly.jpg
SFGoldsRoKimberley.jpg
KimberlyRoBakerButler.jpg
SFGoldsKimberleyRoRoly.jpg
KimberlyRoSFstreet.jpg
FishermansWarfIceCreamRoKimberley.jpg

Lake Tahoe, we ate, worked out, ate, biked, ate, hiked, and ate:
porkloindinner.jpg
KimberlyRoLake.jpg
RoKimberleyRolyEmeraldBayTahoe.jpg
PumpkinPieTahoe.jpg
RandyKimberleyRolyHike.jpg
RandyandRo.jpg
KimberlyRoRandyHikeLakeBehind.jpg
RandyRoKimberley.jpg
KimberleyRoRitzTahoe.jpg

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    great pics! You could have left out the brownie sundae one. lol. I saw the Blue Angels when I was a kid. They are awesome! Glad you had such a great vacation!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Looks like you had a wonderful time. You ladies look fabulous, by the way. Oh and the hubsters....hubba hubba. Thanks for sharing your vacation pics. I love living in Cali!
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is just totally fantastic! Glad you got to meet up in real time and have such fun! You both look amazing!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you got to actually meet your virtual workout partner. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. My best friend lives in Marin County and that whole area is just beautiful and I love it. I hope to visit Lake Tahoe next visit out there :).
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your pictures tell a beautiful story!!!!! Thanks for sharing your life!!!:heart:
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looks like an awesome vacation! Glad the actual meeting in person was such a success! Thanks for sharing.
  • sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    These pictures made me smile : ) looks like you had an awesome time. You both look amazing! Luv the pic at the gym. Thanks for sharing.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    That is a great story, thanks for sharing the pic's...:flowerforyou:
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love, love love those pictures. Those were excellent. The Blue Angles were really cool, I remember seeing them as kid. So impressive. But I think my favorite is the one with the tree growing out of the rock–It's kind of a metaphor for he human condition.
    thanks for sharing. It's pretty evident that you had a great time with your "virtual" work out partner.
  • mdianne58
    mdianne58 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story & love the pics. You ladies rock! I live near Pensacola where the Blues' home base is & love to see them fly. The Blues also rock!
  • tufmom2
    tufmom2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a blast, you guys looks amazing
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Must have been fab to eventually meet up, looks like you had a great vacation!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    AHHHH im from san fran, grew up there anyways. I MISS IT SO MUCH SEEING THOSE PICTURES. thats so awesome you two met though, i freaking love how MFP brings people together :)
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    WOW!! awesome pics!! you two look so FIT and healthy!! congrats to both of you!
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    RESPECT!!!
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    No shopping for clothes for those great bodies!?
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BEST POST EVER!!! :drinker:
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The Blue Angel blowing past the 45 mph sign was classic. Loved that curious tree also. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had a "virtual" workout bud. Where'd you all "meet" originally?
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you have a awesome body, I cant wait till I get mine. thanks for sharing your fun w us.