Lost the map..

Options
Hi folks. I'm Jarvis, and like many of you I lost my map to fitness ages ago... if I ever had it that is. I've been heavy my whole life and have had failure and success with weight loss. Today I am 393 lbs. My heaviest a few years ago was around 500 lbs ( stopped checking around 450 but know I was even bigger ).

One thing I've always had a decent handle on was muscle, I can lift a lot but not run very far. I'm looking to get healthy and change that.

My biggest issue with dieting is portion control. The average American portion is huge.. double or triple that for me. I've begun greatly reducing portions, eating more often with smaller meals, and I've stopped drinking diet cola. This ties in with portions in that I would think nothing of killing a 2 litre bottle of diet soda or a gallon of diet tea in one sitting.. then wonder what I'm gonna drink now.

I've also cut way back on alcohol.. but that's an entirely different story..

Began the Couch-to-5K program, loving it so far. Being familiar with HIIT I was able to pick it up quickly.

I save the rest for other posts, but please feel free to friend me, and maybe together we can find or re-draw that map we've misplaced.

Thank you!

Replies