Old Clothing, NSV

Options
I have a lot of old clothing that I've carried around for years, literally. Today I got cold (which is also a first in awhile, but besides the point) So, I pull out my most favorite flannel girl PJ's thinking they will still be snug across my bum (they were actually too small when I bought them, but could wear them standing up, sad I know)

I pulled them up and up and up and they are actually very baggy now. I am sitting cross legged in them as I type this and they don't pull or pinch anywhere.

So, 'though I may not always see the ~40lbs I've lost, my clothing shows it. And that my friends is very cool indeed. :bigsmile:

Replies

• rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    It certainly is cool. Well done. My jeans are getting so baggy I think one day soon they will fall down whilst I am out shopping! Ha ha better make sure I have nice undies on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Yes, you better ... :laugh:

I estimate 5-6 inches lost in my bum, 'cause these things were tight! (perhaps more, since I don't measure) I had to *break down* and by new shorts at the end of summer due to shorts literally falling off me, nice to have those that fit now.
  • annie660
    Options
    This is great. I love it when my clothes feel less tight. I can hardly wait for the day when I can clean out the closet and get rid of all the BIG sizes.
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    so awesome! congrats!! :)
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    Options
    That's great! You were likely cold because you have 39 less pounds of insulation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!