30DS RESULTS (with pics)

Options
Day 26 and I AM DONE

I did 9 days of level one, 9 of level 2, and 8 of level 3 (because i took one day off). I am DONE! so.excited. i never thought i'd actually stick with this long enough to FINISH it but i DID and i'm so proud of myself. (i know what you're thinking, 26 days, that's not 30... but i have a school break starting this afternoon and will be going to my girlfriends until next thursday, so there's no way i could continue there...so i shortened it by a few days (it was 27, but then i took the one day off of level 3)).

AnywhoO! i know what you're thinking....Results???

Yes, yes i did get results. and here they are:

starting:
weight - 176.2
arms - 11
upper leg -23
hips - 42
girth - 38
bust - 41

Week 1:
Weight - 172
Arms - 10.75
Thigh - 23
Hips - 41.5
Girth - 37
Bust - 40.75

Week 2:
Weight - 172.4 (.4 gain :()
Arms - 10.75
Thigh - 22 (1inch gone)
Hips - 41 (.5 inch gone)
Girth - 37
Bust - 40.75

Final:
weight - 172.6
arms - 10
thigh - 21.75
hips - 40.75
girth - 37
bust - 40.5

Tally:

Weight - lost 3.6lbs
Arms - lost 1 inch
Thigh - lost 1.25inches
Hips - lost 1.25 inches
Girth - lost 1 inch
Bust - lost .5 inch

TOTAL: 3.6lbs and 4 inches

(please keep in mind these results are all taken on first day of TOM, so it could be different)

So, it's not a HUGE difference, and it could have to do with the weight training, or the c25k program, or the squat challenge, or the random other challenges...it's hard to say whether it was 30DS or something else...but i'm proud of it either way. that's waht matters.

AND PICTURES
(i'm sorry if i do these wrong...i'm going to try my best, but i've never posted pics on here before...)

BEFORE (the day i started 30DS)
z2_zps3dd84f98.jpg
z_zps467f6e37.jpg

AFTER:
x2_zpsae2bc81a.jpg
x_zps751b6db7.jpg
y_zps04b5ae39.jpg

Replies

• denise0516
    Options
    great job!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i've no idea how to make these pics any smaller
  • livelifenow91
    Options
    great job!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats! those are great results. Good for you for sticking with it!
  • sundrine
    Options
    wow awesome results! I'm on the last level but actually gained a pound! People tell me I look a little thinner, though, so it may just be muscle.. but still. what kind of diet did you have during the 30 ds?
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Way to stick with it. :)
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    congrats! great results!!
  • livelifenow91
    Options
    wow awesome results! I'm on the last level but actually gained a pound! People tell me I look a little thinner, though, so it may just be muscle.. but still. what kind of diet did you have during the 30 ds?
    well the first two weeks i did really good...eating a healthy breakfast and dry cereal snacks throughout the day. my big meal was always lunch (because it was right after my workout) and then dinner would be pretty light. the last two weeks tho... were sketchy. my diet was no good at all. a lot of unhealthy snacks and food (i work at mcdonalds...so a lot of that kind of food)... yep
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    U can c the difference! Gj! I did my first day today!
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've started and gotten through two and three weeks a couple of times but then things go awry.... so I took some time off and just started over again today. Hope I do as well as you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!