walking dead!!

Options
bmiller211
bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
I love the dead and it premieres tonight...discuss!!

Replies

• mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My reason to like Sundays again. I am seriously stoked! This season is gonna be kick *kitten*. : D And Daryl, yum.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the marathon on AMC today, can't wait for tonight :happy:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    is that a TV show or something? i've seen people talking about it a lot.
  • Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to download it.....sucks oVer here. Can't wait to be back in the states with dish :-(
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! frick im way too excited about this! im just counting down the minutes! this season is gonna blow my freakin mind! i know it!
    aaaannd i cant wait to see what happens in that prison. that alone is gonna be crazy. will that baby be born this season? michonne is gonna be an awesome addition to the story and cast. im beyond excited,. the make up and effects keep getting better and better too. yeeeehhooo!
  • Fitsicle
    Options
    Can't wait to download it.....sucks oVer here. Can't wait to be back in the states with dish :-(

You can't watch The Walking Dead with dish..
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for it!! Except we have Dish-Dish no longer carries AMC :( I will have to find a way to watch it, probably from Amazon or iTunes.
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Less than 8 hours to go!!!! Woot Woot!!

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!!!!! :drinker:
  • raejay621
    Options
    I'm so excited.

Yes, it's a TV show on AMC.

I don't know if you have netflix overseas but both of the previous seasons are on there.
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for it!! Except we have Dish-Dish no longer carries AMC :( I will have to find a way to watch it, probably from Amazon or iTunes.
    i saw something about dish people being able to stream it online...go to amc.com maybe
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! I don't have cable, but I think it can be viewed on tv-links (online). I will probably have to wait until tomorrow to see it though. :(
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh I have been looking forward to this day since last season ended! :happy:
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I don't watch the show, but I do have a friend that works on the show as one of the zombies... He said that he would really be seen in the 2nd episode this season.
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I know - so ticked with DISH. I did message back and forth with an employee from Dish, and got a $30 one time credit from them because I complained about having to pay Amazon $3 a week for the download to watch it. Complain and ask for a credit. ITunes supposedly has it too, but I don't know. I currently have it set with Amazon (for my Kindle) to receive the weekly shows.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Its going to be awesome!! Very excited!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Yes, very excited!
    I want to see how much of the comic the follow, because a lot happens in the prison in the comic, I guess I'll see soon enough!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Love walking dead... I'm at work, tivo set, will watch after gym. I'm gonna be missin Shane, I like the bad boys..:smile::wink:
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a fan...Looking foward to the premeire...hate they got rid of Shane:sad:
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yep, Shane was awesome!!! he made it interesting!!