Friends wanted losing through mostly diet alone

Options
I'm looking for friends, any age, sex, or weight who are losing or maintaining weight through mostly diet alone as I am unable to exercise most days due to medical reasons.

I prefer people who are upbeat and love life, taking in every moment! I love to cook (home type cooking). I'm very supportive and would love to support you on your journey! :flowerforyou: Friends?

Replies

• Jessica_Rabbit531
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for friends also. My name is Jessica... how are you?
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight through just diet and some walking.
    Feel free to add me :).
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    In much the same position, a bit of walking to the shops but mainly diet alone. Feel free to add me
  • fitmomma1212
    fitmomma1212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in the same position. I am 5'2 166 and am unable to exercise due to health reasons. I need to start losing weight though diet alone. I would love to join all of you on the weight loss journey.
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have been losing weight through diet alone [although I do plan on working out]. I do have some health issues that limit what I am able to do so I understand not being able to do anything. I don't have many friends on here, but I do log in everyday, so if [any of] you need support/motivation feel free to add me.
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love MFP - been on 16 months and have lost 45 pounds (I had a different account). Feel free to add me!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Due to multiple health problems I am unable to do much in the way of exercise. I have to watch what I eat and am learning to do home cooking. I am 49 and having to do this with the support of friends. We can do this together. Feel free to add me.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jacki. I started in march 2011 and started out strong. I weighed 348 pounds and couldn't even lift my legs to get them in my pant legs. I started out exercising in a chair, and worked my way up to walking the neighborhood and then going to the gym and doing water aerobics, treadmill, bike, and weights. I lost 80 pounds in my first seven months. Unfortunately all of that exercise was so hard on my body that I got bursitis in my hips really bad. I had to quit exercising. So I got depressed and gained back 55 pounds. Well earlier this year I decided to try it again without exercising. Diet alone. I walk around stores. I park far away. I do housework. Just nothing strenuous. I'm going through a bad flare up now cause my dr took me off the meds that were helping. So now I'm really back to hobbling around. Anyway my point is that you can lose weight without exercising. We may not be toned but we will still be healthier. I'm down to 257 pounds now. 9 away from 100 with a long way to go still. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Good luck and take care!