What Are You Grateful For?

Options
Sometimes I get really wrapped up in my own head and succumb to my emotions. :sad: This kicks in like a domino effect and will lead me to make really bad decisions in all aspects of my life. Do any of you ever do this to yourselves? If so, tell me what you are grateful for!! :flowerforyou:

I am grateful I have healthy, happy children.
I am grateful tragedy has only struck once in my life.
I am grateful that the one who chose to turn his back on me is still alive.
I am grateful to have God to turn to when I have no one else.

:drinker:

Replies

• lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My husband, my job, my cats :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm great fun that I found MFP and my best friend in the world on here!

I'm greatful my liver tumors turned out to be not cancerous.

I'm greatful I survived having 3/4 of my liver removed.

I'm greatful I'm on the road to recovery.

I'm greatful it snapped in my head with the weight loss and I know there is no going back.

I'm greatful I have people in life who love and appreciate me

I'm greatful that no matter what life throws at me I get through it, and all though I know there are tough times ahead, I have faith that I'll get through it after what I've got through these last 5 years. I'm greatful there's hope!

I'm greatful that there is hope. I Will get to that goal weight

I'm greatful I've got, rid of type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and hgh heat rate.

I'm greatful that stress plays a smaller and smaller part in my life. Can cope with bad days, because not every day is bad anymore.

I'm greatful that even though the past has broken me at times, it has made me stronger, and I'm. Finally seeing how strong I am!

That was therapeutic!

Zara.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Second chances

www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My healthy, happy, strong, independent, intelligent, beautiful daughter.

My hard working, always involved in his daughter's life, totally accepts me for who I am husband.

My job that I love, that keeps me active, that allows me to be a role model, and support for some pretty fabulous kids.

My parents who did not coddle me but taught me that while sometimes bad things happen to good people you can rise above it and make a better life, who were not perfect but did their best, put food on the table, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head. Never discouraged me from trying new things, taught me how to make decisions, that there are consequences to every choice we make and you need to think about those consequences when making a decision, taught me that failure is a learning experience and to do it with grace. Taught me that if you want things you have to work for them no one owes you anything.

Three incredible friends who love me no matter what, and are there for me when I need them even if we haven't talked in months.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to God for all He has blessed me with. Even when I fail Him, He is constantly there!

I am grateful for my to have a wonderful husband who is sweet, kind, loving, faithful, & caring. He treats me like a princess whether we are side by side or a million miles away. I feel lucky being married to my best friend!

I am grateful for my parents who have sacrificed so much for me and always tried to give me the best.

I am grateful for my grandpa, who although he's not here on earth anymore, he always made sure to take care of me and provide.

i am grateful for my girl best friends who although they live far away now, are always there whenever I need them. I couldn't ask for better! :)

I am grateful for the friends I've made on MFP who constantly support me with lots of encouragement and are always there. I love them!