sick and tired of failure

Options
hey everyone
I've tried MFP before (too many times) and failed every time! I dont know whats wrong with me. I would love to add some new friends and see how they progress. I plan on doing this the healthy and responsible way, as opposed to the previous failed attempts.
I am more than determined to make it work this time. if anyone has tips and tricks in order to stay in control on a diet, i'd love to hear it! Good luck to all! - hopefully i make myself proud this time around.

Replies

• d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds just like mine. I am starting over (again). Good Luck to us both !
  • momof3kiddos34
    Options
    Just added you. I know how you feel!! I have been on here for over 3 years and have yo-yo'd like a champ. But this time I'm finally making it work. No other reason that I'm just tired of being unhappy with it. So, I decided to take the advice that most people give -- which is make small changes, slowly. So that's what I did. I'm eating more cleantly than ever and I'm not constantly hungry so I'm actually losing!! Hang in there and try to do it slowly and with smart changes!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    This is my first (and hopefully only) time on MFP. But, I've tried other things before, and always failed. I refuse to give up this time. So far, I've lost 12 pounds since September 4th. Feel free to add me if you want. I try to log in everyday... and I love helping motivate my friends.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wrote some tips that helped me, maybe it will help you!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    I've done diets and calorie counting several times. I'll loose about 10 lbs and quit, I don't know why. Then I end up putting on double. Now I'm at the heaviest I've every been. I started MFP yesterday, so here goes nothing!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    knowing you aren't alone helps
  • ilucasstyle
    Options
    you can do it!! we both can :D
  • henrybuckets
    henrybuckets Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

New here and looking to add some friends for support and encouragement.

Please add me!

Thanks,

HB
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    If you're tired of failure, stop quitting. That's really all there is to it. You have to pick yourself back up after your missteps, and keep going. You don't have to deactivate and start a new profile every time. Just keep coming back. Simples.