getting my happy back

Options
Gaining weight is so easy but losing it is a pain.

About 2 months ago I weighted in at 256 lbs but then something changed I decided that I wanted to lose my weight because I was just miserable and just lost. I was mean to everyone and I had hit rock bottom. :frown: Being over weight was just getting to me but its like I just couldn't help my self but to eat because food just made me feel happy and comforted. But one day I just decided that I couldn't keep doing what I was doing, so I got off my lazy *kitten* and started walking, going to the gym, changing my diet and in 2 months I had lost 20 lbs and I starting to get my happy back.:tongue:

I have to admit change is hard but if you keep going and pushing yourself it will all be worth it in the end.

Replies

• fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    and it will be worth it! I really is right - all these changes like eating healthier, moving more, feeling physically and mentally better.....in a nutshell it's 'getting my happy back'. What a goal!! :drinker:
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am almost EXACTLY where you are! They say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, personally I don't think they have ever tasted chocolate!!!! BUT I'm going to work and find out! LOL. If you want someone to work with you feel free to add me!
  • stlaliced
    Options
    That is very similar to how I felt! I have only lost 4 pounds so far, but I feel 400% better! Way to go!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Outstanding story! YOU rock! I love to hear when people find their Happy! It makes me smile. Here is to an active and activity filled future!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks

:)