How to maintain perky boobs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm 32D and was worried about sagging but I do lots of chest flys with heavy weights and they are keeping nice and firm :wink:
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Really I think we are going to need pictures to see what you are talking about.

lol I was waiting for this one. :laugh:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Like proper push ups? Or can I do the girly ones on my knees? And how many/often? Thank you! x

If you can do proper pushups, do them. If you can't, start with ones on your knees.

no, start with incline pushups. pushups on your knees do comparatively little.
    Plus they're really tough on the knees.

Incline pushups are definitely the way forward.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    what are incline push ups? i'll try google. how many of these and how often would you recommend to actually notice a difference? x
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Genetics count a lot. Is your mom also big breasted? Take a look at her and see how her breasts have held up and it's a good indication for you. Aunts, grandmothers and older cousins can tell the story as well.

You're young, so if you're size is going to reduce now is the time to do it. You can exercise your pecs (and should) but the breast tissue itself is going to hold or not hold based on things that have nothing to do with the muscles beneath them. One thing exercise can affect though is pulling on them if you're not wearing a decent amount of support when you are doing it. Make sure you're wearing a sports bra that works for you. What works for a B cup is NOT going to work for a double D.
  • salemauddin
    Options
    you can use bust creams from clarins, elemis etc but make sure u use it all the time everyday as it tells you to see effect. and do arm raises that lifts your boobs up not down!! hope that helps and circular movements up when and if u use cream!!
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    My mum has quite big boobs, she's probably a 34/36E? And as she's lost a bit of weight they're about the same size I suppose. They're not that saggy and gross either, but then again she is 56 so they've seen better days haha. God I sound like a perve over my MOTHER!

Hmm, I don't mind overly if they go down a cup size (no more though!!) but I just want them to stay nice and 'bouncy' hahaha. That sounds awful but I'm sure you ladies know what I mean. And guys too I presume actually..

Time to get into some push ups! x