walking dead!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    One of the best shows on TV, hands down! Been watching since Ep 1.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So stoked for the Ricktatorship to start. BAMF.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Re-watched season 2 on Netflix last week - I just hope the weather gods co-operate (if the cloud cover is heavy enough AMC is one of the channels we lose on the the satellite......:sad: :sad: )
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I'm so stoked.

Sunday already provides with Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, and Homeland. The more the merrier.
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for tonight. Best part of my Sundays!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I didn't start watching till second season, so we watched the marathon last year of season 1, then continued on to season 2. Last night and today we're rewatching those seasons and patiently waiting for tonights premier...so ready...family favorite.
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Been looking forward to this season more then christmas!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So ready. Planning to pop some corn with hot sauce and other seasonings (no oil or butter). Looking forward to seeking Michonne kick butt . ( The comic book Michonne is amazing. )

I hope to see Lori (worse mother in zombieland) get eaten.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    So ready. Planning to pop some corn with hot sauce and other seasonings (no oil or butter). Looking forward to seeking Michonne kick butt . ( The comic book Michonne is amazing. )

I hope to see Lori (worse mother in zombieland) get eaten.

Ha ha ... Lori...I don't know Shane was hot! Can't blame her for that choice!! If she wasn't such a freak and crying all the da** time. Like when she wrecked the car... stupid ugh..
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Less than an hour to go, people!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The show was great.

For the DISH subscribers, you might want to get it on iTunes because you can get the ENTIRE SERIES in HD for $27 which is less expensive than Amazon's $2.99 per HD episode and $1.99 per SD episode minus 5%. I understand that there are 16 episodes!