Hello! Looking for friends!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am a college senior who has put on a lot of weight over the past 3 years. I am at 210 lbs now and am looking to get back to my pre-college self of 130 lbs. I decided to post a thread because I'd love to have lots and lots of friends on here! I'd love to have a group of friends who comment on my statuses, keep me motivated, etc. And, of course, I would be more than happy to do the same right back!

Anyone interested? If so, feel free to add me!

Replies

• patrickwconn85
    Options
    Hey I would be happy to add as well as help you out! Also add me on facebook if you like. www.facebook.com/pwconn
  • kentmac
    kentmac Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me Burnitoff!

I started my journey Junior year of college, so I can totally relate to the crappy food you're constantly inundated with...

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Added you! Looks like we have roughly the same goal. We can totally do this!
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    College student here as well! Feel free to add. I comment as much as I can and I'm all about motivation!
  • sonyashine
    sonyashine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Febm but haven't really used the social side. So you can all add me aswell, here & on facebook. I really need motivation to jot down my food. I'm good with exercise, but not goos with tracking. I'm looking to loose about 20 lbs.
  • xMoppie38
    xMoppie38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hii! I'm in my second year of university, but I have the luck that I still live with my mother, so I did not (yet) gain those college pounds! Still trying too keep my weight in check though, and lose a few pounds too. Would love to be friends!