My New Life....92lb down **pics**

Options
misslegz
misslegz Posts: 196 Member
My lifestyle changed almost one year ago on October 25, 2011. I had no serious healthy conditions...no high blood pressure and from most aspects I was pretty healthy except for weighing 255 lbs and being a size 24. Granted, my ankles really did hurt me a lot and I was not able to sit on them or stay crouched down on them very long. If I did it was so painful to get up. It started as me being a supportive daughter and walking on the treadmill as a support system for my parents who started to do this also. I only set my goal as 25 lbs since I never thought in a million years I could that. After the first week of walking for 25 minutes on it and starting to watch what I ate a little closer I had lost 6 lbs. I was so excited that I thought...I can do this. well by Decemeber 18 I had reached 24 lbs lost and thought.....no way I am stopping now. I increased my goal to 60 lbs and my May 20th I reached that goal. I will never forget the day I say 199 on the scale. I hadn't weighed in the 100's since I got married in 1997. Loving how I was looking for the first time in a long time I upped my goal to another 20 lbs and as of Friday, July 13th I am at 74lbs down and finally weighing less than what my driver's license (that I have lied and always put 190lbs on).

Now I do a wide range of exercises...walking...running....light boxing...lifting weights....jump roping....bicycling....and a little basketball!! If it keeps me moving I am so going to do it!!

I have worked my way into a size 14 and have never been this happy!!! Life is damn good!!!

Never give up hope. If I can do this then anyone out there can do this. It won't be easy but I promise you can do it!!

Before....255lbs
before-1.jpg

Before face @ 255lbs...this was two weeks before I started my journey.
yuck.jpg

Now.....163 lbs and 8 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 100lbs lost Face picture....that smile doesn't leave my face!
m4.jpg

Holding my before jeans as of today....
b4.jpg

Me as of right now!!
now5.jpg

Replies

• holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    you look awesome! I bet you feel that way too!!! Such an inpiration to me, and I have similar weight loss goals
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WHOA! YOU look Amazing!! What a difference you look so much younger!! Smoking hot! :happy:
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty. Awsome job! I would love to lose about 75lbs. Plus you kept your curves thats great!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on a job well done, you look absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    that's my friend!!!!!!! You have down great!!!!!
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    Awesome story that's why I like you. Your motivations is inspiring.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great!
  • STURMYGIRL
    Options
    Wowzers!!!! You just became my inspiration I think!! You look fabulous!
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • TashaLou29
    TashaLou29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Very inspirational! My goal is to weigh less then what my DL says which I lied on too. But im sure everyone does! lol
  • jewelsc1
    Options
    You look fabulous! Good work! You are an inspiration to me.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Great job, lady!! :drinker:
  • PaprikaPrincess
    PaprikaPrincess Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Great job:)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Fantastic job:)
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Do you know how proud of you I am? You are an inspiration my dear! xoxo
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Holy My Goodness. I am so proud for you!!!! YOu look wonderful and are such an inspiration to others!!! Great Job!
  • tammy_deal
    Options
    You look awesome and I'm happy that you put up pictures! I think doing that helps give everyone the motivation and inspiration! I know it does me.
    I just started and its been 7 days for me and I have lost 3 lbs. I walk every morning with my dog and each day I go further!
    Thank you!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    excuse me while I just relish in these pics and fall in :love:
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!